So what’s all the buzz about? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube…oh my! It can make any business owner dizzy, frustrated and downright freaked out, especially when they see a competitor bedazzled all over social media sites.
Well I’ve comprised 16 compelling reasons why your business needs a social presence, and honestly you need this presence like yesterday. It’s happening whether you like it or not, and the statistics indicate it’s popularity is soaring. Watch the video for some amazing statistics…
But it ‘s not too late, and there are some surprising huge advantages to marketing this way. So read on and become enlightened…
1. Get an Edge Over your Competition/Monitor Their Activity
2. Generate Leads/Customers
3. Customer Retention
4. Customer Satisfaction/Support
5. Increase Targeted Traffic to Your Blog, Website, or Event
6. Broadcast Promotional Offers/ Digital Coupons, New Products or Services, Awards/Recognitions
7. Engage Deeper With Your Customers or Prospects
8. Research/ Monitor Trends on What Your Customers & Prospects Want or Need, Figure out Their Purchase-Drivers?
9. Monitor What is Being Said About Your Business, Brands, Products or Services.
10. Increased Exposure & Awareness To Your Business & Into the Minds of Your Customers, Patrons & Prospects.
11. Increased SEO (i.e. Get Found By The Search Engines-Google and Bing) By:
*Social Media Providing Backlinks to Your Website
*Google and Bing Now Index Facebook & Twitter Updates & Are Included In Search Results
*YouTube- Videos Can Be Tagged With Keywords Related To Your Business That Can Be Indexed & Appear In Search Results
12. Build Trust and Credibility-Get To Know, Like & Trust Your Customers & Patrons & They Will Become Loyal Customers Who Will Gladly Recommend & Promote Your Business To Others
13. Reduces Your Overall Marketing Expenses (Social Media is Free)
14. Helps You Educate & Promote Your Products/Services Which Will Make Closing Business & Making the Sale That Much Easier
15. Results In New Business Partnerships
16. Look Like You “Get It”, Become the Savvy Business Your Customers Expect You To Be. Stand Out From The Crowd Of Businesses Who Aren’t Utilizing Social Media…Yet.
All this probably makes a lot of sense to you, right? But right about now you may be asking yourself ‘how do I find the time to do this?’, or ‘how do I do this?’ or ‘where do I even start?’.
Well that’s where someone like myself comes to your rescue and makes life easier. I will manage your online social presence for you. Freelance social media managers are affordable and you don’t have to hire another employee. Check out the “Services” tab at the top to learn more about Bee Social’s suite of services.
Social Media Manager & Owner of Bee-Social Biz, LLC
P. S. Subscribe to my blog above to receive my latest blog posts directly to your inbox. These will include step-by-step on-screen video tutorials social media techniques and strategies. I will also be able to inform you of any new service offerings or promotional discounts and keep you in the loop of all the latest and greatest in social media advances!